In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. name, address, e-mail address, user behavior.
1. Name and contact details of the data controller
Angela Sabine Lorenzen
In our federal state, the contact person for all data protection matters is:
The Hessian Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
PO Box 3163
Phone: +49 611 1408 – 0
Fax: +49 611 1408 – 900 / 901
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website https://lorenzenconsulting.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection establishment of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
When you contact us by e-mail (optional, when using a contact form: or via a contact form), the data you provide (your e-mail address; your name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to to answer questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention periods.
c) When registering for our newsletter
If you have given your consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR, we will use your email address to send you our general client information on a regular basis. To receive client information, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address and your first name.
To send our newsletter, we use the European service provider Sendinblue, with whom we have concluded an order data agreement.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time. You can email your unsubscribe request to firstname.lastname@example.org . Deregistration is also possible by letter by Angela Lorenzen, Frauenlobstraße 9, 65187 Wiesbaden or by telephone: +49 (0) 172 7830377.
3. Sharing of Data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent to this in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a of the GDPR, e.g. B. to a laboratory,
- the transfer according to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the transfer according to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit
- this is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
4. CalendarAPP booking calendar
Data protection declaration for the use of the CalendarApp (booking calendar) on our website
On our website is a plugin of the tool “CalendarApp”, operated by Tool Loft UG, Bessemerstr. 24-26, 12103 Berlin, Germany. You can find the tool on our website under the following link: https://lorenzenconsulting.com/business-coaching
When you visit our site, a direct connection is established between your browser and the CalendarApp server via the plugin. ToolLoft UG receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. Your personal data (e.g. name, address, e-mail, etc.) will only be transferred if you enter it yourself voluntarily. This data is stored on the Tool Loft UG server. Tool Loft UG will not pass them on to third parties or process them in any other way. The data is only retrieved by us for the purpose of processing and managing your booking request and requesting a final evaluation of our service. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Information is stored in the cookie that arises in connection with the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately informed of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, it will automatically be recognized that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
6. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of the use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case you will if applicable not be able to use all functions of this website in full. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) being sent to Google and the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install in: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de .
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, which means that they cannot be linked to individuals. If the data collected about you has a personal reference, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework . The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR.
Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. Terms of Service: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de .html , overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html , and the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies /privacy .
7. Social Media
Use of social media plug-ins:
We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook and Pinterest. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can identify the provider of the plug-in by the marking on the box above its initials or the logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it will the plug-in provider receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, your personal data is therefore transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via the security settings of your browser before clicking on the gray box.
We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. With the plug-ins we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 Para. 1 S.
The data is passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and e.g. B. link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this way you can avoid being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers communicated below. There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection notices:
- [Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; Further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook .com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Pinterest; Pinterest Europe Ltd., Palmerston House, 2nd Floor, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
8. Data subject rights
You have the right, insofar as the Patient Rights Act does not determine any overriding obligations:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- according to Art. 17 DS-GVO to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend required by legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 DS-GVO to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you use them to assert them , exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DS-GVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 Para. 3 DS-GVO to revoke your consent given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- according to Art. 77 DS-GVO to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
9. Right of objection, insofar as the Patient Rights Act does not determine any overriding obligations
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, insofar as There are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to email@example.com is sufficient . The revocation or objection is also possible by post, fax or telephone.
10. Data Security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
11. Updating and changing this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid. If legal changes or changes to our homepage make this necessary, the data protection declaration will be continuously updated.